Result of Gandhi Jayanti Competition
|Ist position||2nd position||3rd position|
|Std I A||Sudiksha Gupta||Avya Shukla||Srisha Dandapat|
|Std I B||Parineeti Verma||Ayushi Sharma||Kiah Patadia|
|Std I C||Taniya Abhilash||Sanskriti Kumari||Akshita Tripathi|
|Std II A||Bandana Mahapatra||Mahira Singh||Divyanjali|
|Std II B||Roshni Murmu||Aditi Modak||Meher Naaz|
|Std II C||Waeza Naaz||D Shashthi Rao||Saanvi Jha|
|Std III A||Vaishnavi||Pratiksha Singh||Tejal Kumari|
|Std III B||A Chaitra||Elakshi Goswami||Krittika Mahato|
|Std III C||Samiksha Mahato||Aaruhi Grover||Sifat Sandhu|
|Std IV A||Spriha||Nidhi Kaur||Aalya Anushree|
|Std IV B||Sudrisha Saha||Prashita Gorla||Pranya Sinha|
|Std IV C||Kumari Shree||Agamjot Kaur||Aaradhya|
|Std V A||Rajnandini Singh||Shubhangee Saha||Akhila Pranjali|
|Std V B||Manpreet Kaur||Kalyani||Sanskriti Choudhary|
|Std V C||Rimmi Kumari||Prachi Agarwal||Shradha Sidharth|
|Std VI A||Shreiya Sanskriti||Humairah Tasneem||Rafia Iqbal|
|Std VI B||Diti Goyal||Shubhrashweta Das||Khyati Kashyap|
|Std VI C||Afsheen Maria||Anshika Singh||Aqsa Ajaj|
|Std VII A||Harshita Singh||Shivangi Kumari||Aditi Kumari|
|Std VII B||Aditi Anand||Unnati Shandilya||Sunidhi Singh|
|Std VII C||Aayesha Sameen||Anum Hashmi||Kriti Bhatia|
|STd VIII A||Shubhi Jain||Ishika Agarwal||Tanushree Choudhury|
|STd VIII B||Snehpreet Kaur Sandhu||Harnoor Sandhu||Jasleen Kaur|
|STd VIII C||Anika Sinha||Sristy Dutta||Suzanne Khan|
|1st position||2nd position||3rd position|
|Std IX A||Jasmeet Kaur||Parmita||Akshita Singh|
|Std IX B||M. Shreya||Niharika Tiripurana||Satakshi Tiwary|
|Std IX C||Tooba Jannat||Loveleen Kaur||Anushka Singh|
|Std IX D||Aishwarya Roy||Sudeshna Ghosh||Anusha Singh|
|Std X A||Palak Khandelwal||Anvisksha Pandey||Saina Perveen|
|Std X B||R. Sristi||Neha Murmu||Komal Singh|
|Std X C||Aastha Singh||Prachi Singh||Tiyasha Pathak|
|Std XI A||Krishita Das||Diyasha Banik||Sanaea Zarolia|
|Std XI B||Sneha Kumari||Anusha Rahin||Ayushi Kumari|
|Std XI C||Priyanka Roy||Tashfeen Nasim||Snigdha Goswami|
|Std XI D||Manya Rupani||Vasudha Tilawat||Disha Sah|
|Std XII A||Tiksana Ghosh||Subhalaxmi||R. Deepa|
|Std XII B||Geetika Padam||Brinda Rungta||Shreyasee Sarkar|
|Std XII C||Riya Baskey||Ayushi Das Gupta||Misti Kumari|
|Std XII D||Mehwish Fatima||Himanshi Bahal||Katyani Kumari|
J. H. Tarapore School
(Affiliated to the C.I.S.C.E.)
(School Code – JH086)
L. Kg. Admission 2019-2020
|Availability of Forms:||Monday 8th October 2018 to Friday 12th October 2018|
|Cost of Forms:||₹ 200/-|
|Seats:||General Category – 75%
B.P. L. category – 25% (Red Card Holder)
Submission of Forms : The application forms should be completed with correct information and submitted to the school as per the following programme between 2.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
|Monday, 29th October, 2018||2.30 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.||1001-1125 at Counter no. 1
1126- 1250 at Counter no. 2
1251-1375 at Counter no. 3
1376-1500 at Counter no. 4
|Tuesday, 30th October,2018||2.30 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.||1501-1625 at Counter no. 1
1626- 1750 at Counter no. 2
1751-1875 at Counter no. 3
1876-Onwards at Counter no. 4
On the submission of form, if accepted, an acknowledgement slip will be issued which must be preserved and produced at the time of admission.
The list of Selected Candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board in January, 2019(The date will be declared later)
- According to the regulations laid down by the Right to Education Act, 2009, there will be no interview/interaction/assessment of the child neither the parent.
- Admission will be granted only on the basis of Random Selection(Computerized lottery)
- 25% seats will be reserved for the children belonging to B.P.L. category.
- Applicants for L. Kg must be born between 16th September, 2014 to 15th September, 2015.
- The Birth Certificate issued only by the Government Certified Authorities will be accepted.
- The Birth Certificate in English or Hindi only, will be accepted.
- The Birth Certificate should have been made within one year of child’s birth.
- In case the Birth Certificate has been issued by the “Gram Panchayat”, it will only be accepted if it is duly signed and stamped by the “Panchayat Sevak” of the concerned Panchayat only.
- Affidavits or Horoscopes will not be accepted.
- The original birth certificate must be produced during the submission of forms for verification and it will be returned on the same day.