|A+||90% and above||Excellent|
|A||89 % to 80%||Outstanding|
|B||79 % to 70%||Very Good|
|C||69 % to 60%||Good|
|D||59 % to 50%||Satisfactory|
|E||49 % to 40%||Pass|
|F||39% and below||Failure|
- Passing grades / marks for all subjects is E / 40%.
- Promotion will be granted on the AVERAGE of all the grades / marks in the year.
For Std. IX
- For promotion, a passing grade in English, Hindi and Mathematics and at least 90% attendance is absolutely necessary.
- A failure in two other academic subjects, will mean a detention in that class. (Std. IX)
Promotion criteria for Std. XI
- Students of Std. XI must pass in English and three other subjects to get promoted to Std. XII.
- If a child a absent for a test due to illness, a medical certificate must be given, immediately the next day.
To encourage the students to excel in Academics, merit certificates are awarded.
- Stds. I – V An ‘A’ grade in the average of the three terms.
- Stds. VI–X 70% for Language
- 80% for other subjects
- 90% for Sanskrit.