1. Every student must be present on the first day of New Academic session and on the day the school reopens, after every vacation.
2. As regular attendance is an important element for successful work, a previous written application for leave must be sought. (Contact Report)
3. In case of sickness or other unforeseen circumstances, the student returning to school must show the teacher-in-charge their Absence Record, duly signed by the Principal.
4. A Medical Certificate of a licensed Medical Practitioner, must be produced for absence due to a contagious or prolonged illness immediately the next day.
5. Continuous absence for 15 days, without information in writing and leave duly certified, will be considered equivalent to the withdrawal of the student from the school and his / her name will be struck off the roll.