About the club-
The Fitness Freaks Club in our primary department is a dynamic and health-conscious initiative designed to enrich the lives of our students in more ways than one. It is not merely a club but a path to physical and mental well-being.
Learning Outcomes –
- It prioritizes the improvement of physical health. Through a range of activities such as sports, yoga, and exercise routines.
- It fosters strength, stamina, and agility. This not only ensures a fit and active lifestyle but also lays the foundation for a healthy future.
- The club recognizes the importance of mental health. It acts as a stress buster. Regular physical activity has been proven to reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety, promoting emotional well-being.
- Confidence levels soars up.
- Concentration and self-control are honed through disciplined fitness routines, and students learn to harness their inner strength.
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Strength and flexibility
- Balance and agility
- Self control
- Improves concentration