Kindly check the following notice for the admission to Nursery in the session 2024-2025.
Kindly check the following notice for the admission to L. Kg. in the session 2024-2025.
The Art, Debate and Dramatics and Adventure clubs of J.H.Tarapore school jointly organised an inter school fest ‘ZEST’ in the school premises on 12th August 2023.
‘ZEST – 2023’ sailed on an enthralling journey of creativity, courage and conquest. This season of ZEST brought an opportunity for students of the town to showcase their creative versatility, undaunting spirit and knowledge.
The chief guest for the occasion was Ms. Jaya Singh Panda, Chief Learning and Development and Chief Diversity Officer.
“Outwit/Outplay/Outlast” ZEST – 2023, unfurled a number of innovative and competitive off- stage and on-stage events wherein contestants showed active participation.
The on-stage events included ‘Conquer the Podium’ – Debate, ‘Ramp – de- Marche’- Fashion Show, ‘Questionnaire’- Quiz, ‘Kathputli’ – Story Telling through puppets, ‘NukkadNatak’. Participants of more than 24 schools got a platform to showcase their talents and explore and learn various skills.
The off-stage events included Brushes over Blushes, Coco Artistry, Rukawat ke liye Khed Hai, Pallette Opulence, Manga Madness, Canopy Encampment. The students participated in these events with great enthusiasm.
The inter-school fest ‘ZEST-2023’ concluded with the prize distribution ceremony and the overall champion was VIDYA BHARTI CHINMAYA VIDYALAYA SCHOOL.
J. H. Tarapore School will be participating actively in the 10th Jamshedpur JoyFest 2018(Donate for Dignity) so we request all our partners and stakeholders to come forward and donate generously. As we all move towards the festive season, lets all take up an initiative to light up the lives of all those who are not so privileged as us.
Hence come one come all and participate in the JoyFest and feel the joy of giving. Please find the details in the poster below.
A child may choose under any two categories to donate things listed in the poster below.
Please make sure that under the Ann-Daan category the quantity should be minimum half a kg of pulses, rice, flour etc. and/or two packets of biscuits.
J. H. Tarapore School
(Affiliated to the C.I.S.C.E.)
(School Code – JH086)
L. Kg. Admission 2019-2020
|Availability of Forms:||Monday 8th October 2018 to Friday 12th October 2018|
|Cost of Forms:||₹ 200/-|
|Seats:||General Category – 75%
B.P. L. category – 25% (Red Card Holder)
Submission of Forms : The application forms should be completed with correct information and submitted to the school as per the following programme between 2.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
|Monday, 29th October, 2018||2.30 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.||1001-1125 at Counter no. 1
1126- 1250 at Counter no. 2
1251-1375 at Counter no. 3
1376-1500 at Counter no. 4
|Tuesday, 30th October,2018||2.30 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.||1501-1625 at Counter no. 1
1626- 1750 at Counter no. 2
1751-1875 at Counter no. 3
1876-Onwards at Counter no. 4
On the submission of form, if accepted, an acknowledgement slip will be issued which must be preserved and produced at the time of admission.
The list of Selected Candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board in January, 2019(The date will be declared later)
- According to the regulations laid down by the Right to Education Act, 2009, there will be no interview/interaction/assessment of the child neither the parent.
- Admission will be granted only on the basis of Random Selection(Computerized lottery)
- 25% seats will be reserved for the children belonging to B.P.L. category.
- Applicants for L. Kg must be born between 16th September, 2014 to 15th September, 2015.
- The Birth Certificate issued only by the Government Certified Authorities will be accepted.
- The Birth Certificate in English or Hindi only, will be accepted.
- The Birth Certificate should have been made within one year of child’s birth.
- In case the Birth Certificate has been issued by the “Gram Panchayat”, it will only be accepted if it is duly signed and stamped by the “Panchayat Sevak” of the concerned Panchayat only.
- Affidavits or Horoscopes will not be accepted.
- The original birth certificate must be produced during the submission of forms for verification and it will be returned on the same day.