- Adhere to — high ethical values.
- Emphasize — strong character.
- Focus on — Quality.
- Value our — Faculty .
- Believe in — activity oriented learning.
- Understand — the importance of Academic performance.
- Maintain — good relationships
Our core values along with the Indian Value system guide the school. They are :
- Work is worship(sincerity in studies)
- The importance of prayer (daily school prayers)
- Respect for those who serve us (by greeting them and being courteous to them)
- The Mission itself is an embodiment of the strong value system prevalent in JHTS.
- Dignity of labour (through activity clubs & squads)
- Equality & secularity (The school admits children from all communities. in fact, the Admission form does not have provision for Religion. Every student is treated with dignity and as an individual.)
- Incorporation of Indian culture is always highlighted in the school programmes either through dance, song or dramatics. To promote Indian dance forms, Yoga and dance classes have been incorporated in the school curriculum for Std. I to IV.
Hindi, being the National language is given a lot of importance. Hindi is the second language which every student is expected to learn. No cultural programme is complete in J.H.Tarapore School, without an item in Hindi.